Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 19, 2014


This week was also good for me! We have a mission conference with Elder Holland this Friday so in preparation I printed off 17 of his last conference talks, read them and marked them all up. Uh, that was one of the best decisions of my life. I LOVE his talks and it's cool reading so many from him at once! I want to do it with all the apostles now! I learned a lot this week and my testimony has grown too. Some of my favorite Elder Holland talks are "Safety for the Soul", "Lord I Believe" "The First Great Commandment" "We are all enlisted" "None were with him" "The cost-and blessings-of discipleship" "My words...never cease".....I could go on forever. If you ever get the chance, read an elder Holland talk, you won't be disappointed.

L and S and still doing well! L is kind of going through some trials, but he still is looking forward to baptism.

Everything is going well here in Connecticut!

Have a great week!
Hermana Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment