Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 10, 2014

L got baptized!!!!!!!!! The baptism was huge! A ton of missionaries came and most of the branch. It was a ton of fun to see everyone there. L is so happy now. He was given the Holy Ghost and the Priesthood on Sunday and this Saturday we're going to the temple with him and S to do baptisms! We've been trying to help them with their family history so they can take family names. That's our goal, but it's kind of hard to do family history from hispanic countries. We're working on it though!

In other news, we had a zone conference yesterday!! It was an amazing zone conference! Our Mission President just talked to us for a few hours on how to prepare to receive revelation and then how to recognize the spirit when we receive revelation. Holy cow, I learned a LOT! Learning how to receiving revelation has always been something I've struggled with. I think a lot of people struggle with it. So it was really cool to see all this scriptural insight on how to prepare ourselves spiritually to receive revelation and then how to recognize revelation when we receive it. It takes a lot of practice and a lot of scripture study to learn to recognize spiritual promptings. But it's definitely worth it

Well, the internet cafe we're at is about to close unfortunately. We have t-texts this friday so I'll have transfer news the following Monday. We both think Sister H is going to get transferred, but we'll find out! I just hope that sometime before I finish my mission, I get to be companions with Hermana C. She's from Chile and we're best friends already haha

I hope you all have a great week!
Hermana Hutchinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment