Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 13, 2014

This week was another busy one. We went on 2 exchanges and had stake conference. Both exchanges went well. For the first one I was in Framingham and Marlborough English with Sister W. It was fun being back in an old area. I also got to try my hand at being a "digital missionary" so we did proselyting online. We basically just chatted with people and started up conversations about the church. I was talking with a girl from Chile and another girl from Colombia and managed to bring up the church with both of them. It was fun! For the other exchange I was in Weston with Sister Z. Sister Z is in her second transfer and is doing a great job! She's in two huge wards so her and her companion and working on getting to know all the members. Right now they're doing a 40-day fast with one of the wards and dropping off cookies to each family after they finish their fast. Sister B and I were so impressed with those sisters. They are rocking it in Weston.

Stake Conference was great! I realized that I have attended both stake conferences in the Boston Stake this year haha Elder Gordon H Smith from the sixth quorum of the seventy. He was really cool. The Saturday session of Stake Conference was particularly good this year. I haven't been attending Saturday sessions for very long. Anywho, it was a really great Stake Conference.

The Zone Leaders and I have been working on Stake Reporting this week which is a report for the Stake President on how things are doing in each of the units, but from the ground view. It's been interesting to hear about what's going on in all the units in our zone. I've loved hearing about all the good things that are happening in each ward. Apparently we're supposed to have a meeting with the Stake President tomorrow and report to him about each unit, but we haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully it will still happen....

Man, I can't believe everyone's starting to prepare for my return. It sounds like I'm going to be giving two homecoming talks. One in Palouse River and one in my YSA. Ah well, I gave two farewell talks too. 

Well, I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!

Hermana Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment