Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 7, 2013



AH I don't have much time today. Today will be a short email, sorry!
Are you ready to hear about transfers? ...............I'm staying in Conti with Hermana M! I'm really excited but I'm also pretty sure this will be my last transfer here. I'm going to hit my 6th month mark in my first sector! haha Or maybe I'll pull a Sister B and stay here for a year.
Yea for conference! I really enjoyed it this year. I also LOVED President Uchtdorf's talk. I can't wait to get the printed talks to I can study them! I also really loved the talk by David McConkie. golden

Not much happened this week, except for the news of Hna R. She has to take a 6 month break from the mission. The poor girl has TB and pnuemonia. Pray for her please!

Hermana Hutchinson



No comments:

Post a Comment