Sunday, November 3, 2013

October 28, 2013

This week was another exhausting week. We got a call Wednesday night for the office that we had to go to Rancagua Friday to submit my papers for my carnet. We then had the x-ray in Talca friday evening. Unfortunately, we didn't make it to Talca in time, so I haven't had the x-ray yet. This wednesday si o si we will have the x-ray done and hopefully next monday I'll have the results.

I'm a little on the exhausted side today, but I'm looking forward to resting. :)

This week was good though. We were planning on a baptism, but it didn't happen unfortuanately. The baptism has been rescheduled for the 9th of November  though. C is super excited. We also have been working a lot with inactive members and new investigators. Hopefully we'll have another baptism scheduled soon!

Sorry for another short email this week. Not very much happened, except for Rancagua.

Hermana Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment