Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 17, 2014

Good news everyone! I've started taking my medication Rifampin! Side effects include reddish coloration to urine and a constant headache, but it's also killing all the TB spores in my body so I'm not complaining. I actually started a pill chart. When I finish, I will have taken 240 pills for 120 days so I made a chart and color in a space every day after I take a pill. 

This week was an interesting week. I went to the new missionary meeting Tuesday and Wednesday, which got cut short because of winter storm, "Pax". So we got snowed in Thursday. Friday and Saturday morning we got to leave, but Saturday night, we had to go home because of winter storm, "Quintus". Then Sunday, one of my companions woke up with a sinus infection and I stayed home with her. So thanks to Pax, Quintus and Sister P, I've been inside almost all week. But I'm not complaining. I got to do a lot of studying. 

The good news is despite being home almost all week, we have a new investigator. His name is D and he's from Brazil. I kind of understand him....he came to church yesterday and to an FHE! We also have an appointment with him tonight which we're excited about. He's really awesome and has a lot of great questions. 

Well tell everyone I say hi! And I'm staying plenty warm, I just got like 3 coats from the mission home and one of them is a poofy down coat. It's super warm. And don't worry, there's only like 2 feet of snow on the ground haha but they're way better about snow shoveling here than in Moscow. 

Love you all!
Hermana Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment