Monday, September 22, 2014

September 15, 2014

Greetings from Worcester, Massachusetts! 

I've only been here a few days, but the drivers are already driving me crazy. The roads are narrow and there are way too few stop signs. I also usually have no idea where I'm going haha but I'm making it. No accidents so far :)

Of course, coming to a new area is always stressful. You have to meet and get to know a whole new set of people. And it's always hard coming from an area that you were in love with. But everyone here is really nice and I already like it, so no worries there.

My adventures as STL have been uneventful so far. I feel really under qualified to by STL, but obviously the Lord has other ideas. So I've been in the process of setting up exchanges with the other sisters, without success. Last night I tried to call them all, but no one answered....and then they never called back. I'll try again tonight! haha I did get a hold of the zone leaders though and asked them a few questions so we're all on the same page. I feel slightly less lost haha This will be a fun 2 transfers.

I would tell you about our investigators, but I'm still meeting them too. haha But there is a new convert in our group named Isaac. It's pretty easy to remember his name.

Sister B is awesome though! President Packard keeps putting me with really awesome companions. She has only been in the field for 1 transfer, but she's already rocking it. Her spanish is already good and she knows the area really well. I also found out she's been a member for less than 2 years! I was blown away when I found out. You wouldn't even guess, her testimony is so strong. We've been getting along really well though, which I'm happy about because she'll probably be my last companion..............

H got his mission call!! He's going to Provo, Utah Spanish speaking and reports to the MTC Dec 3rd. Hooray!

This week has been pretty chill, not a lot to report at the moment.

Hope you all have a great week! I miss you all!

Hermana Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment