Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 17, 2014

So this week has been really good. We've been working a lot! N is doing awesome. We had a dinner with her and her husband at a members house on Friday. We taught her about receiving revelation and she loved it. We invited her to come to church with a question in mind. Hopefully she did it and received an answer. We're meeting with her tomorrow so I'm hoping that will go well. Sister Q, her friend is SO excited for N. She thinks that she is really prepared for baptism and it won't be to difficult to get her on board with it too. I must say I agree with her. She seems like we came in at the perfect moment to help her get closer to Christ. Funny how everything works out that way. 

This week was a little uneventful I must say. We did have an activity on Saturday. It was a chili cook-off which was really fun. We had a photo booth and dancing and of course, food. I'll send you pictures.

The transfer is winding down and we all can't help but wonder what's going to happen to us. Sister P is going to Brazil so we have no idea what's going to happen to Sister L and I. Not to mention that the missionary organization between the two wards is a little confusing. We're interested to see how t-texts will pan out on Saturday. I'll have transfer related news next week!

Love you all!!

Hermana Hutchinson



No comments:

Post a Comment