Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 11, 2014

This was a good week! We have a new zone leader and he's really been pumping up our zone to do a lot of work. We had a zone meeting on Friday that was really good. It was a really spiritual meeting and we learned a lot. Our district is getting along really well this transfer, which I'm grateful for. It's nice to be in a district where everyone is close and we all get along.
 
Last p day the elders in my district were awesome and bought me a watermelon for my birthday! I cut it up and enjoyed watermelon all week. I finished it on Saturday and on Sunday, the M family, the family who let us skype at our house for mother's day, gave me another watermelon! So I got TWO watermelons for my birthday. Best birthday ever!

We're really excited because we have a baptismal date! We invited H to be baptized and he accepted! He's baptismal date is set for September 6th. We're honestly kind of stressed about it because he lives kinda far away in Bristol, about a half hour away and it's hard to keep in contact with him. Plus it's hard for him to get to the branch building in Hartford, but we trust Heavenly Father that he will provide a way for him and for us so that he'll be able to get baptized on Sept 6th.

O and R are also doing well. R is a member of the church, but she's less active. We didn't get to meet with them yesterday though because R was at her mom's house and Oscar was home alone. We set up another appointment for next week though.


I love you all so much! Have a great week!

Hermana Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment