Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 2, 2013

This week has been awesome! I love my new companion, Hermana M. I have learned a lot from her this last week and we have been getting along really well. We currently don't have any progressing investigators, but we have been doing a lot of contacting and have quite a few new investigators so I'm hoping for the best this week!

So this week, we have a mini conference in Curicó. One of the seventy is coming, Elder Franciso J Viñas. I haven't heard of him before... anywho. Also, my companion and I are going to Santiago. Hopefully for sure this time haha but I'm excited because we can stop by the bookstore by the temple and buy churchy things! haha Also everything is a million times cheeper there so I might try to find a couple things. I want to get a new messanger bag because I don't like the one I have now. Also, no, I don't enjoy the messanger bags. They hurt my shoulder! But the one I have now kind of sucks. It was freaking $34. But I needed a messanger bag so I bought it, but I would like to find a new one that is better.

The weather is slowly getting warmer, but it's still pretty cold. I want summer already! Today it rained, but I'm not freezing in the mornings, which I enjoy. We haven't been using our little heater thing as much. Summer is coming....slowly. I just want watermelon, that's my biggest thing haha

And don't worry, I'm sleeping very well. It takes me about 2 minutes to fall asleep. I haven't had any problems with bed bugs or mold, that I know of. We do have fleas, but they haven't been bad recently. I have some lovely flea bites. Soooo yeah. And don't worry, I'm eating well too. The lunches here are huge! I don't know how I finish them. And we usually eat a bit in the evening. I have been eating a lot of mandarian oranges. They're adorable and delicious! The blue jacket was in the apartment when I got here. It's surpizingly warm.

The spanish is coming along. I can speak pretty well, but I still have a lot to learn. We did a lot of contacting this week so my contacting skills have improved. I can also understand a solid 90% of what people are saying. I still get lost sometimes, but what can I do?

V and M are doing well. V got really really sick, like, right after his baptism, but he's better now. 


I love you all! 
Hermana Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment