Sunday, September 29, 2013


August 26, 2013

So after I emailed you last week, we went to the store. We saw the other Hermanas there and they said there were going to get haircuts and asked if we wanted to go. Hermana M has been wanting to get bangs so we went. I wasn't planning on getting my haircut, but after a split ends check, I decided to get a trim. "Just a trim" I said (in Spanish of course) and yeah--chow Katelyn's hair. That was the worst trim ever.
But the good news is, my hair in a million million million million times better that in was before. I can actually wear it down without it going Tarzan on me. The last few weeks has been braid after braid. I'm sad because it's a lot shorter, but it looks way better. I'm back to having random people tell me how pretty my hair is in the street. Like yesterday (I'm pretty sure that guy was gay because how many guys compliment random girls hair?)

¿Oh, wanna know about transfers? Well, I'm staying in ConstituciĆ³n!!!!! WOOO! But I'm getting a new companion named Hermana M (I think). I don't know anything about her yet except she is coming from Rancagua and she's a girl. But I will tell you all about her next week. 

Ummmmm....I don't really have anything else to say. My spanish is getting better. I can hold a decent conversation with people. I still don't understand 100% yet, but it's getting there. I think I'm going to learn a lot this transfer because my new companion doesn't know the area or the people so for the first week I'll be the one leading us around and talking with the memebers and stuff. But hopefully I will survive. I have a feeling I'll be getting a bit more help from the Lord this transfer.

Also Chilean independence day is September 18. I'm excited! The negocios are selling the tradicional Chilean dresses and everyone's talking about empanadas and dancing! I'm excited! They celebrate all week so it will be an awesome party!


Say hi to Ben, Josh and Hayden for me!


Hermana Hutchinson


DSCN0203.JPG


DSCN0272.JPG













DSCN0271.JPG










No comments:

Post a Comment