Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 23, 2013


So this week was super slow because everyone was out celebrating! But the good news is that we have a new progressing investigator! His baptism is set for the 12th of October. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll still be here because we have tranfers in 2 weeks.......

But we have the baptism of P this weekend! I'm super excited! He started coming to church before meeting with the missionaries! He also gave up smoking and drinking. he's super awesome! He has a great testimony and really enjoys going to church.

Let's see....nothing very exciting happened this week because of the 18th. I've been thinking about tranfers a lot though. I'm thinking that if I don't stay in Conti with Hna M that I will either be transfered elsewhere or I'm going to train. I really don't want to leave Conti yet. I LOVE it here. It's like being in Moscow....except everyone speaks spanish and there's an ocean and a river.

Sorry for the short email. I don't have a whole lot to say this week. But you have some pictures!

Hermana Hutchinson

DSCN0320.JPG













DSCN0368.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment